Hey, it's kinda like my first post here so I won't beat around the bush yeah. Haha :B
Tonight's concert was a blast! In fact one of the best concerts I have played in. Okay, maybe because I am sec 3 already...
Sec Ones! Congratulations to you! You have officially ended your days as part of the junior band! Once we come back we will all be sitting chair by chair~ and once orientation is over, you will be seniors doing the bulk of the coaching to the new sec ones. Heh. The sec 3s and 4s will be very busy with other stuffs in school, so yeah the teaching relies on you. This may seem far-fetched, but it is true okay, an experienced person speaks it all.
Wow now that I think about it, I realise our section is gonna be GIGANTIC with the capital C, I will be the only one leaving Sobx... Anyway, FHL 3 is my third last project with the band, if you count next year's Fantasia and Sydney trip. Haha. Do your best if you wanna play in one of the seven wonders of the world: Sydney Opera House! I am sure we all can make it~ as a section
See you peeps on monday! For the washing of the instruments. Try not to make the timing too late, if you do not want to wait for very long for your instruments to dry. Hehe.
Kk nights all,
Danielle :B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment