Hey I remembered the email and pw!
Okay hi juniors!
Been really long time since I came here.
Midst of O's and stuff.
But just wanna tell you guys to practice really hard for concert yeah?
Less than 6 months to the SYF.
I guess y'all should know the importance of it by now(:
Even though you may say you don't really care whether you get in or not,
but let's see whether you can say the same when the auditions come.
Yup.
So there,
quite a number of alumni will be there(:
So far for our section i only know that me and Agnes will be going 0.0
don't disappoint us yeah(:
It's the SYF choice piece~
Get this piece right then you'll have no problems when the set piece comes in.
Probably in november.
Yeah.
All the best euphos!!
Danielle~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment